It’s that time again! It’s empties time, and I have a whole whack for July! I love doing these so I can give one off opinions of things as I finish them! From left to right…
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – This is probably my 4th tube of this stuff. It’s classic. It makes your lashes massive, it adds volume, its super black, and I just love it. HOWEVER…. I’ve been cheating on it with the L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara for the past few weeks, and I gotta say… I love that one. You can read my review here! The Better Than Sex Mascara lasts about 4 months, and costs $30/Cdn.
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – I bought this in November, and it’s just running out now, and I used it every.single.day. This stuff is INSANE. I love it so much. I am so so glad to have found this. I obviously picked up a back up a few weeks ago, and have cracked into that already. My only downfall with this one is, you have to buy it off Tarte.com or at Ulta when I’m in the States. It retails for $31/Cdn. I’m in the shade light.
- Chanel Chance Eau De Tendre – This is my favourite perfume. I went through a full size regular bottle already last year, so for Christmas this year, my mom bought me this neat sized travel bottle, and it came with three cartridges. I just finished the first one, so I think its great bang for your buck, seeing as it has lasted since Christmas! This size retails for $109/Cdn.
- Ardell Brush On Lash Adhesive – I love this stuff. This is my first tube of it, and it lasted well over a year. It’s the easiest lash glue to use as you simply brush it on and go, and it dries faster. It retails for $7.99/Cdn at Rexall.
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate – This was a little sample from Influenster, but it is so amazing. I also received a big bottle of this from an event, and am so glad to add it to my skincare routine. The regular bottle retails for $116/Cdn. You can read about the Influenster package here, and the event here!
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – This is seriously like my 6th bottle of this, I don’t think I’ll ever give it up! It’s such an amazing foundation and I love it. It stays put ALL day. Even after crying, rain or the gym, its so amazing. A bottle lasts around 6 months and retails for $48/Cdn. I’m in the shade Tawny 3W1.
- Sephora Charcoal Nose Strip – Admittedly, I had to spend like $3 more dollars at Sephora one day, so I got one of these. But it legit works! It pulled so many blackheads off my nose, and I have pretty clear skin! So this was a plus for me, and would recommend trying! This retails for $4/Cdn.
- Charlotte Tilbury Supermodel Body Shimmer – Well this is embarrassing, but I just searched for this product on Charlotte’s site, and realized this is a BODY SHIMMER. I used it twice on my face….. I didnt even read it, I just knew it was an illuminator so it automatically went onto my face. Turns out this is for arms and legs, LOL. But, exciting news, it worked wonders on my face, I looked super glowy and got a ton of compliments. So, who cares! The full size retails for $78/Cdn.
And that’s it for my July empties. I would 100% repurchase all of these products again as they are all tried and true! Let me know what you tried out this past month!