Happy Thursday! I’m off to Vegas this morning, and could not be more excited! I figured I would do a little Vegas prep blog and let everyone know the items I cannot live WITHOUT! Especially in Vegas!
- Sunscreen – SUPER important in Vegas.. Its 40+ degrees in Vegas this week, and the sun is shining. I actually have four different sunscreens in here. One spray and one cream Banana Boat Sport SPF 30, one Banana Boat for your face (I love this because its not greasy), SPF 50 by Life brand, as well as a Tarte Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion sample!
- Dry Shampoo – I posted on Instagram the other day that my favourite was by Batiste, and I received a comment from someone who said the Not My Mothers Clean Freak Dry Shampoo was their fave, so when I saw this little mini at Ulta when I was in Buffalo on Sunday, I picked it up!!
- Setting Spray – I received the mini Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Setting Spray last week, and I figured it’s perfect for travel. I have tried this one before, it smells heavenly!
- Makeup Remover Wipes – I LOVE makeup remover wipes, these Nivea Makeup Remover Wipes were perfect for the weekend as it came with 8 in a pack.
- Micellar Water – I also LOVE Micellar water. It always makes my face feel extra clean, and this Garner All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover is one of my faves!
- Lashes – I picked up a pair of the Ardell Double Up Wispies, and also taking a pair of cheap eyelashes I got off Amazon for $1! As well as the Ardell Brush-On Glue.
- Lipbalm – I picked up a Nivea Sun Lip Care with SPF 30, perfect for the pool!
- Serum – I wanted to travel light in terms of nighttime skincare, so just bringing this small sample of the Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate.
- Body Butter – I loooooove this Bliss Lemon & Sage cream, I got this for free while staying at the W in Fort Lauderdale (always stock up!!).
- Lastly, I obviously need my toothbrush, advil and contact solution to survive!
On to the makeup! I absolutely love the four palettes above and needed to bring them. The Jaclyn Hill x Becca Cosmetics Face Palette is one of the best things I’ve ever boughten. All three blushes are beautiful and compliment my skin, and the highlighters by Becca are just the best! This is a travel must for me. The Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette is another holy grail item for me. I love the different shades, and they look great with tanned skin and blond hair! The Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio in Peachy Love is another item I have been loving lately, these blushes are GORGEOUS on tanned skin. The Too Faced Natural Eye Shadow Palette is really perfect for travel as its compact, but the colours are also very neutral and perfect for any eye look.
Also attending the trip to Vegas (pictured above!): Tarte Shape Tape, Too Faced Sweet Tea Bronzer, Bobbi Brown Bronzer, NYX Matte Liquid Liner, Real Techniques Sponge, Hard Candy Banana Powder, and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow.
These are the products I absolutely could not travel without! What would you pack on a trip away for the weekend? Let me know in the comments!